January 03, 2017

Finally Opening Up πŸ’‹


I have always wanted to write about my experiences studying in the UK. But, I never really did it partly because I was ashamed to open up since it didn't really turn the way I wanted it to be. Ie: A lot of my targets weren't achieved when I was in the UK. Nonetheless, I understand the struggles of living far away from home in a totally foreign land, the feeling of homesickness and ultimately - the feeling of losing yourself. 

It is in no doubt that you will be juggling a lot of things such as your study life, love life, family & friends, adapting into an alien culture and how to handle or fit in, ultimately travelling and exploring the world. All is so new and exciting and you want to do everything! Which then you forgot to prioritise and most of the times, you feel like something is missing inside of you which needed to be mended. 

That's why now, I am happy to open up to all of you so you can learn from my experiences and be wiser in terms of choosing and analysing what's best for you while you are 56785329 miles away from home!

Enjoy the ride ~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment