December 17, 2016

This is for You, Dear Baby ❤️

Josiah Launstein, Award Winning Wildlife Photographer.

When we were young, we write in the biodata books' ambition section - Journalist, Lawyer, Fashion Designer, Accountant, Architect, Engineer or a Businessman and etc. 

I don't remember what mine used to be in primary school but agriculturist was what I wrote in my blog during my high school years. 

Towards entering adulthood I never had a specific ambition anymore. 

It was undefinable to me. 

All I knew was I wanted to be: first; influential, second; inspirational and third; motivating. That's all I knew. So to me, it doesn't matter what I become as long as I have these traits with me. 

And so, that's why when people suggested that I find a job - I find it really hard to begin with. Like, what kind of job should I do? Where should I work? What do I do? How? What then will I become?

And until now, I am still finding a platform where I can be all the adjectives that I have written above. 

Any idea what career I can look into to become a person with those traits? And what's your ambition, are you living your ambition now? Share wimme your story and your thoughts! 

And to our Dear Baby, be who you want to be as long as you know where you stand in front of your Creator.

Be adventurous, be passionate, be loving and kind, be curious and a risk taker, be analytical & be well travelled. 

And when you grow, you'll understand why Mummy doesn't ask you to become an adventurer but be adventurous instead. Don't ask you to become a traveller but be well travelled instead. 

Go wild and explore life, create who you really want yourself to be. Don't let the world intimidate you.  

And remember, whatever you do, know where you stand in front of your Creator & most of all, be Happy. 

Love,

Mummy & Daddy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment