June 29, 2016

Writing

Last time I wrote to express my feelings, to tell the ones I love – I love them. I always find joy in writing which I suppose comes from my dad. So thanks Abah!

But now, I write to track how my writings have changed over the years, how my thoughts and perspectives have developed and especially how can I improve, how can I convey my messages shorter and to the point. Have my use of vocabulary expanded and if yes in what ways.

Ultimately, I am looking to earn and travel with my writings too. He wills, amen.

So many dreams to be achieved and although I’d like to think I do have the time to lavish, the reality is I have to push while I am still able and young. So this means, I’ve got only so little time!

But whatever it is, let’s keep going. Even if we go slowly it doesn’t matter as long as we make progress.

For, be not afraid of going slowly, but be afraid of standing still.

No comments:

Post a Comment