March 28, 2016

The Comeback

Amsterdam, Autumn 2015. 

I am back in Malaysia now. Though I couldn’t believe it, I am somewhat happy to be back. Because to be honest, I’ve had enough of Newcastle and if ever I wanna stay longer in the UK, I might have to move to Cornwall where the sun shines brighter than my scarves and the winter perhaps aren’t too cold.

People ask me if I have missed the place I once call home for 3 whole years. I said, “Nope, not at all. I don’t miss the place but I miss the independence that my husband and I once embraced when we where there. Building our very first home together in the land of the foreign”. That, I miss. Not, the coldness I got from people staring at me and my ex-classmates treating me like an alien. Not cool, not cool at all when back in my home country, I am like; The All-Time-Favourite Miss. Ops, Madam I mean hahaha.

So, I am happy to be back in the land where people are warmer and more lovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment